No complaints

Another day begins....
It's another beautiful morning in San Lucas Toliman.  Birds are singing, dogs are barking, Spanish music is playing, the lake is still - except for a few kayakers, the sun is peeking over the mountains.  It's almost time for breakfast.
I'm sharing a few photos of where our morning starts in Hotel Toliman, as we head to our last full work day. 
I've said it before but I have to repeat myself - this group is amazing.  I haven't heard a single complaint all week.  Not a single complaint.  That's pretty profound when you think about it.  Everyone is making the most of every moment.  Living in the moment.
Time for coffee.  Have a great day.  I know we will.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gringos go to Freddie's

Gringos Go to Work